How to Apply and Remove Your Wig？
Whether you are a new wig wearer or you are an experienced wig wearer, this guide should be a helpful overview of the essentials of caring for your lace wig.
Be Gentle With Yourself
You should treat your new wig as you treat your skin and hairline. When removing your wig, always allow time for the solvent to work-never tug or pull to remove Your Unit.
Applying Your Wig
If you are using an attachment product for the first time, perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before using the only use as directed by the manufacturer.
1. To avoid having a large wig look, weave it into small circles, warp or cover your hair with a wig cap.
2. Cut all the hair and cut it off, then carefully cut off the excess lace.
3. Position unit on your head.
4. Use a cotton ball to apply alcohol around the hairline and use a scalp protector.
5. Apply adhesive just beyond your hairline as instructed by the adhsive manufacturer,Once the glue is ready press the lace down to your skin with the end of a tail comb.
6. Tie edges with a silk scarf until glue had full cured.
Removing Your Wig
1. Saturate the perimeter of you unit with adhesive remover where the unit is glued.
Tip : Wear a head band on your forehead to catch any liquid that may drip down.
2. Allow time for the adhesive remover to work. Re-saturates as needed. when it is ready , the lace should lift off your skin with the slightest tug.
3. Wipe glue from skin with adhesives remover .
Tip: A microfiber cloth works best for this !
4. Remover glue residue from the lace by spraying it with adhesive remover and wiping with a microfiber cloth.
5.Wash lace wig and store it on a mannequin to keep its shape.